As we already know that Apple has separated "iOS Firmware" and "iPadOS Firmware" and from this year these two software platforms will be operate as standalone independent mobile and tablet operating systems. The iOS (iPhone OS) will be exclusively operate with all iPhones and iPods Touch whereas the iPadOS (iPad OS) will be exclusively operate with all iPads. This announcement was made by Apple at WWDC 2019 event and from now on iOS developers and iPadOS developers will be able to develop apps and games for both of these platforms separately. We have already discussed "iOS 13 Firmware" features and functions in our separate blog post which you can read for more info. In this post we will discuss about "iPadOS 13 Firmware" features and functionalities changes brought by Apple. At World Wide Developer Conference, Apple has also released other popular software and firmware updates i.e. iOS 13, macOS Catalina 10.15, Xcode 11, tvOS 13, and watchOS 6. All of these beta updates are now available to all general public users and Apple developers for testing and experimenting of apps and games. If you are iPad device user then you can free Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta .IPSW and iPadOS 13.7 Beta OTA Profile .mobileconfig via Official Direct Links for manual offline installation on iPad Pro (12.9-inch / 11-inch / 10.5-inch / 9.7-inch), iPad (7th Generation / 6th Generation / 5th Generation), iPad Mini (5th Generation), iPad Mini 4, iPad Air (3rd Generation) and iPad Air 2 devices for Free.
What's New in iPadOS 13 Features and Functions Changes?
We all know that iPadOS 13 is a fork version of iOS 13 and its exclusively available for iPads having big display screen which required different coding and programming as compare to iPhones small display screen. The latest iPadOS 13 includes additional features and optimization as compare to iOS 13. The iPadOS 13 also has all features and functions of iOS 13 but still it has additional options and functions required for larger display screen sizes. Below we have listed some additional iPadOS 13 Features and Functions which you can't get in iOS 13 Firmware. You can also read the official changelog of iOS 13 features and functions which we have already discussed in previous posts.
- Split View and Slide Over feature to work with multiple apps simultaneously on larger display
- Redesigned Home Screen with addition of useful widgets and other icons optimization
- iPad Apps in Multiple Spaces
- iPad App Exposé
- Pinned widgets option
- Apple Pencil optimization
- Revamped text editing with gestures
- All-new smart keyboard for iPadOS
- Fonts management and layout optimization for iPadOS
- Redesigned Files App for iPadOS
- All-new optimized Safari web browser for iPadOS
- The Dark Mode and Light Mode feature
- Revamped Photos app for iPadOS
- Performance boosting for 2x faster app launch
- 30% Faster Face ID Unlock
- Improved Security and Safety
- Enhanced Privacy
- ...And many more similar features found on iOS 13. Click Here to read more!
The latest iPadOS 13 Update is supported and compatible with following iPad devices.
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 1st Generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 3rd Generation)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (7th Generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch)
The all-new iPadOS 13.7 Developer Beta version is available to all subscribers of Apple Developer Program and the iPadOS 13.7 Public Beta version is also available to all general public users via Apple Beta Software Program. The official iPadOS 13 Final version has been already released to the general public.
How to Jailbreak iPadOS 13.7 Beta Update?
No official Untethered iPadOS 13.7 Jailbreak is available by any major iPadOS Jailbreakers. So you need to wait for a month for the release of iPadOS Jailbreak with Cydia support.
How to Install iPadOS 13.7 Beta without Developer Account?
If you are iPad device user and wants to experience all new features of iPadOS brought by Apple in latest iPadOS 13.7 Update then you can do offline manual iPadOS 13.7 Beta installation without developer account and Apple UDID required. All you required is to have a supported iPad tablet and then you can free download, offline install and activate iPadOS 13.7 Beta with iTunes. You need to Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta .IPSW File and iPadOS 13.7 Beta Profile .mobileconfig via Direct Official Link and Torrent Link available below.
Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta IPSW via Direct Link: (Build 17H33)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Mini 4
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Mini 5
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Air 2
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Air 3
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th Generation)
- Download iPadOS 13.7 Beta Profile .mobileconfig File