Windows 10 is the newest available Windows operating system from Microsoft, and currently its powering many Windows-based computers and laptops. The latest Windows 10 version currently available for instant update, upgrade and installation is Windows 10, Version 2004, Build 10.0.19041 (also called Windows 10 20H1, Windows 10 May 2020 Update, Windows 10 19041, Windows 10 2004). There are sixteen Windows 10 Editions available for consumers and users to choose from including four "N" editions. Windows 10 users can buy any standalone edition which they think is suitable and relevant in terms of features, functions, and options for personal and professional usage. Microsoft is also offering Windows 10 RTM OEM Final Version to the general public and corporate organizations worldwide at zero or no cost. We are here also sharing the detailed guide for users on How to Get the Official Download Links of Windows 10 Pro ISO and Home ISO RTM Image Files (64-bit / 32-bit) for Free to perform manual offline installation via bootable DVD or USB flash drive on multiple Windows PC and laptop devices.
Microsoft has brought several new features and has added numerous functions to make Windows 10 a comprehensive and complete Windows operating system for desktop and mobile platforms. Windows 10 is the very first OS which is interlinked with other Windows devices and products from Microsoft such as; Xbox One, Smartphones, Surface Hub, HoloLens, PC Tablets, Mixed Reality, Laptops, Computers, Cloud PCs, and other embedded systems. Windows 10 is also available in multiple different languages i.e. English (United States), English (United Kingdom), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Turkish (Turkey), Spanish (International), Serbian (Latin, Serbia), Russian (Russia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Romanian (Romania), Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Polish (Poland), Bokmål (Norway), Norwegian, Thai (Thailand), Swedish (Sweden), Korean (Korea), Japanese (Japan), Italian (Italy), Hungarian (Hungary), Hebrew (Israel), Greek (Greece), Slovak (Slovakia), German (Germany), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), French (France), Finnish (Finland), Estonian (Estonia), Dutch (Netherlands), Latvian (Latvia), Danish (Denmark), Czech (Czech Republic), Croatian (Croatia), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Chinese (Hong Kong), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Chinese (Simplified, China), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), and many more other languages. You can also read some prominent list of Windows 10 Features and Functions included from Microsoft below;
- Cortana: It’s a digital assistant which perform certain actions after hearing the voice of users.
- Microsoft Edge: It’s a new advanced web browser from Microsoft, which has replaced traditional Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Store: Its offer several Windows-based applications and games to users for entertainment and productivity.
- Mobile Companion App: Microsoft now allows developers to use iOS Apps, Android Apps, and Windows Mobile Apps to work with Windows 10 devices.
- Microsoft Office Suite: All new version of software with new options.
- Built-in Apps: Microsoft has added some useful apps which come pre-installed on Windows 10.
- Several other user-interface and functional changes from Microsoft to boost the performance and improve the security of Windows 10 devices.
List of Windows 10 Editions:
Windows 10 is available with 16+ editions and all of them offer different features and functions for different users operating worldwide. Below we are providing the list of all Windows 10 Editions offering from Microsoft.
- Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Pro)
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 IoT (Internet of Things)
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 Team
Windows 10 Editions Comparison:
Below you can find the detailed features and functions difference and comparison between Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Windows 10 Education editions.
Windows 10 System Requirements:
The minimum hardware requirements for the smooth installation of Windows 10 Final RTM operating system on Laptops and PCs are similar to its previously released two Windows OS versions. You can read full hardware requirement details below.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz clock rate or more.
- RAM: 4 GB memory is recommended, whereas 2 GB is minimum for 64-bit and 1 GB for 32-bit.
- HDD / SSD: 20 GB free hard disk drive is minimum for x64 and 16 GB for x86.
- Graphics Card: WDDM 1.0 higher driver or DirectX 9 is minimum required, whereas WDDM 1.3 or later is recommended.
- Screen Resolution: 800x600 pixels display screen is minimum required, whereas 1024x768 is recommended.
How to Free Upgrade to Windows 10?
Microsoft at the time of Windows 10 launch had announced the Free Upgrade to Windows 10 plan for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) users. The free upgrade plan will only applicable to users so long as the Windows 10 Upgrade happens within 1 year of Windows 10's initial release date. You can see the Free Windows 10 Upgrade matrix in below chart.
How to Enter Product Key to Activate Windows 10?
If you have already got the Windows 10 Genuine Key of any edition, then you can enter the same product key at the time of Windows 10 clean installation. If you're Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) user, then you can enter your respective product key to make Windows 10 Activate for lifetime without 30-days limited period at the time of fresh Windows 10 installation without upgrading your existing Windows version to Windows 10 for free.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO Images via Direct Official Links for Offline Installation?
Microsoft is currently offering three possible ways to Free Download Windows 10 ISO Image Files and also Free Upgrade to Windows 10. Following are the 3 options officially available to users for Windows 10 installation.
How to Install Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool?
By using this method, you can Create Windows 10 Installation Media for free, which means installing this tool will allow you to burn or make a Bootable Windows 10 USB or Bootable Windows 10 DVD of a Full Standalone Windows 10 Offline Installer Setup for multiple device installations without having an internet connection or WiFi connectivity. But to do this, you will first need to install this tool on your Windows PCs or Laptops. Below are the screenshots of this media creation tool to give you a better understanding.
Step # 1:
Step # 2:
Step # 3:
Step # 4:
How to Install Windows 10 via Update Assistant?
By using this option, you can free upgrade old Windows version to the latest Windows 10 version without losing your personal data, files, apps, software, games etc. Which means you will able to perform Free Windows 10 Upgrade without Data Loss and I think this is the best way for Windows user to perform Windows 10 Upgradation. Following are the screenshots of Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant to give you some know-how about this tool.
Step # 1:
Step # 2:
Step # 3:
Step # 4:
Step # 5:
Step # 6:
Step # 7:
How to Manually Install Windows 10 Offline via ISO Image Files Without Media Creation Tool?
This method doesn't require any kind of tool to be installed in order to Get Free Windows 10 ISO Offline Files; instead, you will be able to get Standalone Windows 10 Offline ISO Installer File directly from Microsoft website. But there's a catch, Microsoft will display Windows 10 ISO Image 32-bit / 64-bit Files webpage to those users only who's device's operating systems i.e. iOS, Android, Windows XP, macOS or Linux are not compatible with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool or Upgrade Assistant Tool.
The best thing about this method is you can get the Single Windows 10 Pro + Windows 10 Home ISO Disc Image Files, and this single installation file will provide you both Windows 10 Editions installation options at the time of Windows 10 installation or reinstallation as well. This is the best method if you don't want to get the two separate installation media of Windows 10 Pro ISO and Windows 10 Home ISO.
The Official Direct Download Link of Windows 10 ISO Image Files from Microsoft:
Now, you have got two options to get Windows 10 ISO Image Files Officially and Legally directly from Microsoft's above official webpage.
- You can visit the above website from your Smartphone or Tablet powered by iOS or Android mobile operating systems. OR
- You can visit the above webpage via any Computer or Laptop powered by Windows XP, macOS or Linux desktop operating systems.
But what if you're Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 device users? Well, I still have a solution for you. You can Change the User Agent String in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari web browsers in order to get the Official Windows 10 ISO Image Files legally from Microsoft website. Follow our below guide to change your web browser's User Agent String.
How to Change User Agent String of Web Browsers to Download Windows 10 ISO Files for Free?
Opera and Chrome User Agent String Modification:
Step # 1: Run Opera or Chrome web browser.
Step # 2: Press keyboard keys "Ctrl + Shift + I" to open Developer Tools.
Step # 3: Now press keyboard keys "Ctrl + Shift + M" to activate Toggle Device Toolbar. Or you can press three dots at left bottom and select "Network Conditions".
Step # 4: Remove check "Select Automatically" from User Agent option and select "Safari - Mac" from the drop-down list.
Step # 5: Visit above mentioned Microsoft's website URL.
Firefox User Agent String Modification:
Step # 1: Open Firefox web browser.
Step # 2: Visit above provided Microsoft's website URL.
Step # 3: Press keyboard keys "Ctrl + Shift + M" to activate Responsive Design Mode.
Step # 4: Now at "Custom User Agent" search box type "Mobile" and press enter key.
Safari User Agent String Modification:
Step # 1: Open Safari web browser.
Step # 2: Visit above provided Microsoft's website URL.
Step # 3: Go to Safari Menu >> Preferences >> Advanced tab and check the box says "Show Develop menu in menu bar".
Step # 4: Visit above mentioned Microsoft's webpage URL.
Step # 5: Now Click the Develop >> User Agent and select any mobile OS based web browser.
Internet Explorer and Edge User Agent String Modification:
Step # 1: Run IE or Edge web browser.
Step # 2: Visit above mentioned Microsoft's website URL.
Step # 3: Press keyboard key "F12" to open Developer Tools.
Step # 4: Go to "Emulation" tab and select user agent string as "Apple Safari (iPad).
If you don't want to follow the above-mentioned steps to Free Download Windows 10 ISO via Official Links from Microsoft, then you can also visit Microsoft's ISO Image webpage from your iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet devices or from Windows XP, macOS or Linux based computers or laptops. OR you can also download and install the respective web browser extensions or add-ons to get things done easily and quickly.
List of Windows 10 Versions and Builds Released by Microsoft:
- Windows 10 2010 19XXX (20H2) - October 2020 Update - Latest Insider Preview (Beta) Version
- Windows 10 2004 19041 (20H1) - May 2020 Update - May 27, 2020 - Latest Full and Final Version
- Windows 10 1909 18363 (19H2) - November 2019 Update - November 12, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 18362 (19H1) - May 2019 Update - May 19, 2019
- Windows 10 1809 17763 Redstone 5 (RS5) - October 2018 Update - October 2, 2018
- Windows 10 1803 17134 Redstone 4 (RS4) - April 2018 Update - April 30, 2018
- Windows 10 1709 16299 Redstone 3 (RS3) - Fall Creators Update - October 17, 2017
- Windows 10 1703 15063 Redstone 2 (RS2) - Creators Update - April 5, 2017
- Windows 10 1607 14393 Redstone 1 (RS1) - Anniversary Update - August 2, 2016
- Windows 10 1511 10586 Threshold 2 (TH2) - November Update - November 10, 2015
- Windows 10 1507 10240 Threshold 1 (TH1) - July 29, 2015