Apple has released the most awaited and the major update of its desktop operating system called "macOS Mojave" at Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2018. The name "Mojave" refers to the Mojave Desert located in California (USA). The latest macOS Mojave version 10.14 is the 15th major macOS release by Apple for Macintosh computers. The Official macOS 10.14 Mojave Update has brought several new features and functions such as; iOS apps support on macOS, Addition of New Apps i.e. Apple News, Home, Voice Memos etc., the introduction of Dark Mode on macOS, the final version to support 32-bit apps, redesigned Mac App Store etc. Apple has also released the Xcode 10 version of its developing software which has also brought some useful features for macOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS developers. The latest macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta (Build 18F96h) and Xcode Beta is available as a free software upgrade and for free download and installation on several Mac computers, laptops, and devices. The Direct Download Links of macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta .DMG Installer File and Xcode Beta .DMG Installer File Without Developer Account (Apple UDID) and Without App Store is available for free below.
What's New in macOS Mojave Features Changelog?
- Deprecation of OpenGL and OpenCL
- iOS Apps Support to macOS
- Introduction of New Stocks, News, Voice Memos and Home Apps
- Redesigned Mac App Store
- Group FaceTime Support for up to 32 People
- Introduction of Dark Mode to macOS
- Dynamic Desktop Wallpapers
- More Focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Machine Learning (ML)
- ARKit 2 Support
- Desktop and Finder for Organized Files Sorting using Stacks
- Changes in Safari Web Browser with Favicons Support
- Screenshots and Video Recording Optimization
- Improvements in Camera Application
- Revamped Markup Tools
- Addition of Emojis in Mail
- Better Siri Support with Shortcuts
- Enhanced Tracking Prevention
- Better Control of Personal Data
- Better Privacy and Security
- …And many other new features, options and functions
What's New in Xcode 10 Software?
- Xcode 10 Support Swift 4.2 and SDKs for iOS 12, tvOS 12, watchOS 5, and macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Dark Mode Interface and Mac App Support
- Revamped Source Control
- Code Editor Enhancements
- Playgrounds Built for Machine Learning
- Improvements in Testing and Debugging
- Better Performance and Speed
- …And many other new functions, options, and features
Compatible Mac Devices with macOS Mojave
With macOS Mojave 10.14 being a major update from Apple, support for many old Mac computers have been dropped compared to macOS High Sierra. Following Mac hardware’s with Metal API support is now compatible with the latest macOS Mojave Update.
- Mac Pro: Late-2013 or newer, plus mid-2010 and mid-2012 models with recommended Metal-capable GPU
- iMac Pro: Late-2017 or newer
- iMac: Late-2012 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late-2012 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid-2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid-2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early-2015 or newer
macOS Mojave Release Date and Availability
How to Install macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta without Developer Account?
Apple Mac device users can do free macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta offline installation without having the developer account and Apple UDID. To free download and activate macOS 10.14.6 Beta without developer account and Mac app store, general public users can Download macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta .DMG Installer and Configuration Profile via Direct Link and Torrent Link available below.
Download macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Beta: (18F96h)
- Download Xcode 10.2 Final DMG File
- Download iOS 12.4 Beta IPSW File
- Download macOS 10.14.5 DMG Final Version