Below is an Infographic that demonstrates the Success Timeline of Quora with Facts and Statistics You Didn't Know Before. We all know that from experts to company’s professional, Quora was successful in engaging every user type on it. Example - Instagram and Yelp addressed inquiries regarding their organizations on Quora. In spite of its short history, Quora appears to have accomplished where its rivals have fizzled, i.e. effectively drawing the investment of both a quickly developing client populace, what's more, particular area specialists that create significant substance in light of inquiries.
Quora is a question-and-answer site where inquiries are asked, replied, altered and sorted out by its community of users. Quora was established in June 2009, and the site was made accessible to its communities on June 21, 2010.
Quora's main goal is to share and expand the world's knowledge. Quora’s ultimate motive is to connect the general users who have to learn to the general users who need it so as to unite these users with different opinions.
Quora's database of users developed rapidly, beginning from December 2010. As of April 2017, Quora confirmed to have 190 million month to month guests, up from 100 million a year prior. Following is Quora's Timeline with an informative Infographic developed by team “Fullestop”.
- In June 2011, Quora launched its site
- September 29, 2011, Quora launched an iPhone application
- September 5, 2012, Quora launched an Android application
- In November 2012, Quora presented the Top Writers Program as an approach to perceiving people who had made particularly profitable content commitments to the site, and motivate them to proceed. Best essayists are welcome to intermittent occasions and get endowments, for example, marked apparel things and books
- In January 2013, Quora launched a blogging stage
- November 2013, Quora presented a component called Stats
- In April 2014, it was declared that Quora was raising $80 million from Tiger Global at an announced $900 million valuation
- In March 2016, Quora acquired Parlio online group site
- In October 2016, Quora launched Quora en español to people in general
- In April 2017, Quora was accounted for to have gotten Series D financing, giving it a valuation of $1.8 billion
Infographic: Quora Facts and Statistics with Quora Success Timeline