Direct Download Links of Windows 10 Insider Preview Professional, Enterprise, Education, Core and Single Language Editions Version 1607, Build 14951, Redstone 2 (RS2) ISO Image Files for 32-bit and 64-bit for Free.
According to Microsoft, Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 operating systems and will brought addition of several new features and functionalities such as; Cortana (Voice Assistant), Project Spartan (Microsoft's New Web Browser called "Edge"), Xbox Live (For Xbox Apps and Games), Continuum Mode, and much more.
Microsoft Edge Web Browser Screenshot:
The system hardware requirement for Windows 10 is similar to Windows 8.1 / 8 operating system i.e.
Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 operating system running users can upgrade / update to Windows 10 Preview. Whereas, Windows Vista running users are required to perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
How to Update Windows 10 Preview on Latest Preview Builds?
Windows users can get the latest updates from Microsoft by following below method.
Step 1: Go to PC Settings page through Start Menu or Start Screen or Charms Bar (hotkey: Win+C).
Step 2: Go to Update and recovery section.
Step 3: Now, in left sidebar, Click on Preview Builds option.
Step 4: Change option from Slow to Fast to get latest preview builds update.
Step 5: Now, click on "Check now" button and then Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update builds.
According to Microsoft, Windows 10 Preview old build is expected to be expired as soon as new preview build released, and after that users can remove / uninstall / reinstall Windows 10 Preview version to further extend expiration period.
Just like Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program membership to test-drive unfinished Mac OS X system software i.e. “beta” and “preview” versions. Windows users are also required to Sign-up for "Windows Insider Program" to Free Download Windows 10 Preview version available for both 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86) computer systems.
Microsoft has started rolling out its latest second Windows 10 Post-RTM Build with new "RS2" (RedStone 2) development branch, after the success of "RS1" (RedStone 1), "TH2" (ThresHold2) and "TH1" (ThresHold1). Windows 10 users can Download and Install Windows 10 Post-RTM Standalone Offline Setup Installer ISO Files via Direct Links available below.
- Download Windows 10 Pro 14951 Preview 64-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Pro 14951 Preview 32-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Core 14951 Preview 64-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Core 14951 Preview 32-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Education 14951 Preview 64-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Education 14951 Preview 32-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Single Language 14951 Preview 64-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Single Language 14951 Preview 32-Bit ISO
- Download Windows 10 Language Pack 14951
- Download Windows 10 ESD to ISO File Converter
For Windows 10 Preview Activation, You can use following Genuine Key of Windows 10 at the time of installation.
- Installation Key for Windows 10 Professional: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Installation Key for Windows 10 Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
- Installation Key for Windows 10 Core: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
- Installation Key for Windows 10 Education: NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
If you're corporate user and wants to test Windows 10 Preview for Enterprise, then you can Download Windows 10 Enterprise Preview ISO Files for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) hardware systems. The Direct Download Links of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition is available below. For more details, Click Here.
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise 14951 Preview x64 ISO
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise 14951 Preview x86 ISO
For Windows 10 Enterprise Preview Activation, You can use following Genuine Key of Windows 10 Enterprise at the time of installation.