After releasing iOS 11.1 Firmware a few days back, Apple has now released yet another update of iOS 11.1.1 (Build 15B150) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and it has brought few fixes and improvements for Apple's mobile operating system. If you're currently using the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch (6G), iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad (2017), iPad Air 2, and iPad Air smartphone and tablet devices, then you can upgrade your system for further enhancement. We are also sharing the Official iOS 11.1.1 IPSW Files Free Download Links for Manual Clean Installation using iTunes.
Apple iOS 11.1.1 Changelog
You can read the official iOS 11.1.1 firmware features, functions, and changes in a below-attached image.
How to Manually Install iOS 11.1.1 via iTunes?
Apple has also made iOS 11.1.1 OTA Update available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch device users via Settings >> General >> Software Update option.
If you want to perform offline clean manual iOS 11.1.1 installation using iTunes software, then you can Download iOS 11.1.1 via Official Links posted below.
Official iOS 11.1.1 IPSW Download Links (15B150)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)