The latest available Apple iOS 7.1 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch have brought several new features, icons, elements and user interface (UI) changes for users as compare to its previous version i.e. iOS 7.0 Firmware. In this post you will find-out the detailed Side-by-Side Graphical and Visual Comparison of iOS 7.1 vs. iOS 7.0 Features, Icons and UI Elements via Images.
A very well-known blog, named 'Redmondpie' have summarized and gathered all the features, icons, elements and user interface (UI) differences and changes which Apple have made in iOS 7.1 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices in an Infographic visual image form for iDevice users. So let's check-out the official visual Infographic, Screenshots and Images based on iOS 7.1 User Interface VS. iOS 7.0 User Interface Features, Icons and Elements Comparison.
- Download macOS 11 Big Sur Beta 7 .DMG Offline Files via Direct Link
- Uninstall iOS 13.7 / iPadOS 13.7: Downgrade iOS 13.7 to iOS 13.6.1 [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.2 Beta 1 .IPSW Offline Files for iPhone and iPod Touch [Direct Links]
- Download macOS 11 Big Sur Beta Free Without Developer Account
- Xcode 12: Download Xcode .DMG Installer for Mac via Direct Link