The chart only covers mobile and TV, not radio, newspapers, magazines, books, computer-based web access or other kinds of media that remain popular. Still, it's an interesting glimpse into current American media access and usage trends.
From smartphones to 3D televisions, The Nielsen Company provides a view of the device usage and audiences in the U.S.
- Average Number of TVs per U.S. Household: 2.5
- Percentage of Americans with 4 or more TVs: 31%
- Number of Mobile Phone Users (13+): 228M
- Percentage of U.S. Mobile Subscribers with Smartphones: 31%
- Number of mobile phone web users: 83.2M
|Click to Enlarge Image!|