The Best Tablets Options You Can Get For About $100
Purchasing a tablet has usually been associated with forking out hundreds of dollars to the tune of $500 and above. At this price range, consumers have a barrage of tablet options to choose from, ensuring that you get more bang for your buck. However, at the lower price spectrum, things are seemingly not the same.
Finding a high-quality tablet at a low price point is not only difficult but often at times, impossible. The price-point tablet market is underserved in terms of quality and quantities. However, this is not to mean that this market segment is entirely barren. There are high-quality tablet options within the $100 price range that will serve you just right. Herein we explore some of these options. We are also sharing an Infographic below based on Top Six (6) Best Windows and Android Tablets To Buy Under $100 USD.
The Tablet Operating System
Not every operating system will serve the $100 market. For instance, Apple with its iOS does not serve the low-end market, meaning you will not purchase an apple tablet with a $100 budget. However, Android operating system, being somewhat of an open operating system means that you can get high-quality tablets in this market segment.
Windows Mobile is the other operating system powering budget tablets with Windows 8 and Windows 10 designed to improve the touchscreen experience. The final viable mainstream operating system that you can use in the budget segment is Amazon's Fire OS. It is, however, a specialized derived version of the Android OS, meaning it is still an Android operating system.
However, you can also opt for Chinese tablets with their own operating system. However, you need to be wary of these tablets since it is never clear who the manufacturers are and the support system that comes with the tablets.
The Best Budget Tablets In The Market
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A - The Samsung Galaxy Tab A is a product from a trustworthy brand. It comes with a 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, a 1.5 GB RAM and 8GB internal memory and 4G LTE internet capability. However, the memory is expandable up to 200GB. The niggling bits of this tablet are the slow screen response, which negates its viability for playing games.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab E - This tablet option is notable for having a high powered CPU, and a wide screen (9.6"). However, the 1GB RAM tends to curtail its capability, and thus it is best used for web browsing and light gaming.
3. Neutab 10.1 - This is another high-quality budget tablet. It comes with a 10.1" screen, an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2.0 GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, PowerVR graphics chip, and Bluetooth 4.0. The only downside to using this tablet is the low battery life and the little amount of RAM memory.
4. Fire HD 8 - It comes with a 1.5 GHz Quad-Core processor, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and an impressive 12 hour battery life. The only demerit of this tablet is that it is locked to the Amazon ecosystem.
5. Ematic EWT826BK - The merits of this tablet include a high-quality 1280x800 screen, 16GB ROM, 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor and its keyboard. Its RAM storage is quite low, at 1GB. However, the operating system is quite efficient at managing memory.
6. Toshiba Encore Mini - This tablet comes with a high-quality screen with a resolution of 1280 X 768, and a powerful CPU that clocks up to 1.83GHz. It also comes with a 1 year free Office 365 subscription. The only demerit of this tablet is the low RAM memory 1GB RAM. Following Infographic has been developed by team "TechyView".
Infographic: Top Best Android Tablets and Windows Tablets to Buy Under $100 USD