If you're following Worldwide Developers Conference 2016, and want to know, what to expect from Apple's WWDC 2016 event on June 13-17, then you're at right place for all your answers.
How to Register for WWDC 2016?
Apple WWDC 2016 event registration has already started from April 22, Friday at 10:00am PDT, and all those registered developers who win the lottery through a random selection will be informed on April 25, Monday at 5:00pm PDT. The official WWDC 2016 Ticket Price is around $1600 USD. To start registration visit, WWDC 2016 website HERE.
How to Watch WWDC 2016 Live Stream?
Those developers and general public, who won't be physically there for WWDC 2016 Keynote, can still watch WWDC 2016 Live Streaming with WWDC 2016 Sessions Videos throughout the week of the worldwide developer’s conference through WWDC Application available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV and also via official WWDC website of Apple. The Live WWDC 2016 Video Streaming will be available from June 13, 2016 at 10:00 PDT.
Expected WWDC 2016 Announcements:
- iOS 10 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- OS X 10.12 or (MacOS 11) Software for Mac Devices
- tvOS Upgrades for Apple TV
- watchOS 3 Update for Apple Watch
- New Swift / Xcode / Apple Music / Apple Pay / iCloud Features and Functionalities
- iPhone 7 Smartphone / MacBook Hardware Upgrades / iPad Tablets / iPod