Apple's most advanced mobile operating system, iOS 8 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is now officially available, and users are upgrading / updating their iOS devices and exploring all new features and functionality of iOS 8. Every new iOS Firmware comes up with several Unknown, Hidden and Secret Features and Functionality, So today we are going to unveiled List of iOS 8 Firmware Secret Hidden Features, Functionality, Tips, Tricks with Guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch we found while exploring, digging and discovering latest available iOS 8 Final Firmware.
There are several best unique features and functions of iOS 8 that Apple did not tells users about publicly, So if you're curious to know How-To Activate and Deactivate those unknown or lesser known iOS 8 features then follow our below Unknown Secret Hidden iOS 8 Features, Functionality, Tips, Tricks Guide for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5G, iPad Air 5G, iPad 4G, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 3G and iPad 2G devices.
Top Best Lesser-Known iOS 8 Secret Hidden Features and Functionality
Hide Photos In Photos App:
- Hold your desired photo / image then Tap on 'Hide' to make it invisible for others.
Auto-Delete Messages Within Defined Period:
- Go to Settings > Messages > Store Messages.
Battery Usage Per App:
- Go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage.
Manual Exposure And Focus Control In Camera App:
- Simply Tap and Hold to Lock your Focus in Camera mode.
- Settings > General > Accessibility > Grayscale.
Request Desktop Site In Safari:
- You can now Load Desktop Versions of Websites in Safari.
Medical ID In Case Of Emergency:
- To create self-Medical ID, Open Health App and make one. In Emergency Dialer on the Lock Screen, you can Tap the Medical ID button.
- Swiping to Left when you're about to record any Video Clip.
Self-Timer In Camera App:
- Tapping on Self-Timer Button into Camera mode will allow you to set a timer for 3 or 10 seconds.
Rearrange iOS 8 Share Sheets:
- Just Tap and Hold the option you want to move and change positions accordingly.
Rich Text Support In Notes App:
- Select your desired written text within Note App and new option will appears such as Bold, Italics, and Underline etc. You can Add Photos in Notes App too.
- Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage.
Flyover Tours in Maps:
- Just navigate to a supported location by hitting "Start" button at the top right-hand corner in Maps.
Quick Reply to Message:
- Simply swipe downwards on notifications to respond on the fly.
‘Hey Siri’ Feature:
- Invoke Siri by just saying "Hey Siri".
QuickType on Message:
- Just tap on the leftmost globe like icon at the bottom and toggling off "Predictive".
- Just installed third-party apps to avoid stock iOS 8 keyboard.
Notification Center Widgets:
- To add widgets by apps, just bring down Notification Center and tap on Edit.
- Just use the voice command "What’s that song playing?" for music identification.
Desktop Site View In Safari:
- Tap on the URL to get option of "Request Desktop Site".
Self-Destructing Audio / Video Messages:
- Navigate to Settings > Messages and scroll down to Audio Messages / Video Messages.
App Suggestions Based On Location:
- Go to Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps to enable it.
iPhone Cellular Calls:
- Navigate to Settings > FaceTime and enabled iPhone Cellular Calls.
- To activate grayscale mode, Just go-to Settings > General > Accessibility > Grayscale.
Switch 2G, 3G or LTE Networks:
- Just navigate to, Settings > Cellular / Mobile > Voice & Data.
More iOS 8 Hidden Features and Functionality:
Note: We will add-up more iOS 8 Features and Functionality once we explore it, If you too know any kind of hidden secret iOS 8 features and functions and do share it in below Comments Box! Thanks.