Samsung Nexus S will be hitting Best Buy shelves in the US after December 16th (December 20th in the UK). It will feature a 4″ contour display, a 1GHz Hummingbird processor, front and rear cameras, 16GB of internal storage, NFC capabilities, and much more. Best Buy in the US has announced a price of $529 unlocked and without a contract. With a two-year service agreement, the phone will be $199. In the UK, reports are saying that it will be £549 unlocked and £35 on contract.
Samsung's Google Nexus S Smartphone contains Following Features.
- Fastest version of Android yet
- Takes gaming to next level
- Support for new open video standards
- Multi-camera support
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Built-in VoIP/SIP calling functionality
- Newly refined UI
- Improved copy/paste
- Better power management
- New multi touch enabled soft-keyboard